Sunday Sex Take... If You Ain't "Taking It"Can At Least Laugh About It!

Brainsbeforebeauty
Sunday Sex Take... If You Aint Taking ItCan At Least Laugh About It!

It's been a minute... Since I've done a sex joke take that is..well since I've had sex too-okay way longer than a minute(that's not what she said😂)....

Hopefully you lucky enough to be having sex this Sunday,but if not you can join me in at least having a few sex joke laughs... Hope you enjoy(that's what he said😂)

Welcome to the Sexual Innuendo Club. Thank you all for cuming

.“Foreplay is like beefburgers – three minutes on each side.”

"I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time," a husband says to his wife. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, "Your penis is bigger than your brother's."

I'm not calling you a slut, I'm calling you a penny: two faced, worthless, and in everyone's pants.

“I accidentally filled the Escort with diesel. She died.”

“I’m going out with an English teacher, which is a bit awkward because she keeps correcting my grammar during sex. She’s particularly annoyed at my improper use of the colon.”

If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can’t have a headache and sex at the same time?”

“Do I believe in safe sex? Of course I do. I have a handrail around the bed.”

What’s the difference between hungry and horny?

Where you stick the cucumber.

What do you call a man who cries while he pleasures himself?

A tearjerker.

I bought a box of condoms earlier today. The cashier asked if I’d like a bag. I said “no, I’ll just turn the lights off.”

“Sex is like playing Bridge – if you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand”

I saw a dildo the other day described as “nine inches long and realistic”. I thought, “Well, which is it?”

Why is sex compared to riding a bike?

Cuz the older it gets,the more rusty the "chain" gets and slips more,the more flat the "tires" get,and when you fall off,it's harder to climb back on...

Why didn’t the toilet paper cross the road?

It got stuck in a crack.

How is chocolate like a good penis?...

They both melt in your mouth not in your hands

“Remember to never answer a phone during sex, even if you hilariously answer with, ‘I can’t talk now, I’m going into a tunnel.’”

I hope you enjoyed this Sunday "quckie"..

As always,thanks for reading❤❤

"Brainsbeforebeauty"😘

31
11
11Girl Opinion
31Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Lliam

"Would you like a bag?" "No, I'll just turn the light off." LMAO

I tried to think of a Sunday sex joke. Sunday reminded me of religion. Here's what I came up with:

A pious woman who hadn't had an orgasm in over five years prayed every day for a man who would satisfy her need. One day, she went to confession and told the priest how long it had been since her last orgasm and how she had impure thoughts about what a man would do to give her one. The priest told her that she was forgiven. Then he invited her to accompany him to the sacristy for counseling. Once inside, he invited her to sit back on the sofa and pray for a miracle. She sat, closed her eyes, and began praying fervently. When she felt her skirt being pushed up and hands brushing her bare thighs, she opened her eyes to see the priest kneeling before her.
    "Let us pray together" he said.
    She closed her eyes again and continued as her panties were moved aside and a tongue began licking her holy tabernacle. She prayed harder and harder as the sensations grew. She began muttering "Oh God!" and "Thank you Jesus!" When the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced exploded, she began crying "Praise the Lord!" in ecstasy.

When the priest stood, dropped his trousers, pulled her panties all the way off, and spread her legs, he said "Now prepare to witness the second cumming."

Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Massageman

With apologies to the "guy in Nantucket" - - - - - - -

The XPOTUS loud protestations
    on his fall to Monica's temptations:
    "This affair is still moral,
    As long as it's oral:
    Straight screwing I save for the NATION!"

There once was a guy named Sweeney,
    who- somehow- spilled gin on his weenie.
    Just to be couth,
    he added vermouth,
    and then slipped his date a martini !

The lass he brought home was a prize!
    With an alluring set of blue eyes,
    and her breasts, oh so round
    her chest, they doth crowned:
    put her penis was quite a surprise.

Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Ez-Bri-Z

Sure, I can add a few.

What do Elon Musk and my husband's sex life have in common?

-Both of their rockets explode immediately after contact but they both still keep expecting someone to one day ride.

A group of military officers begin a conversation about whether or not sex is working or fun.

The lieutenant goes first and says, "I feel that making love is 80% fun and 20% work."Then captain responded by saying, "No, I think that making love is more work than that. I would say that it is 60% fun and 40% work."Finally, the major says, "No, making love is definitely way more work than that. I would say that it is 20% fun and 80% work."They are all contemplating these revelations when a private walks by. The officers call the private over to ask his opinion. The major says, "Excuse me, private, we are having a discussion and would like your input. The lieutenant says that making love is 80% fun and 20% work. The captain says that making love is 60% fun and 40% work. I say that making love is 20% fun and 80% work. Private, what is your opinion?"The private says, "Well sir, you are all wrong. Making love must be 100% fun, because if there was any work involved, you would have me do it.

Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • PaynefulPleasures

You made my day ❤️ lmao 😂

Sunday Sex Take... If You Ain't "Taking It"Can At Least Laugh About It!Sunday Sex Take... If You Ain't "Taking It"Can At Least Laugh About It!Sunday Sex Take... If You Ain't "Taking It"Can At Least Laugh About It!
    Like 7 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

929
  • CrazyGirl2

He he he “very realistic, 9 inches… well, which is it?” Friggin LOVED that one!
    #2 choice… “You penis is bigger than your brothers” Oh, Just Brilliant!!

Oh thank you, you magnificent bitch! You really made my Sunday! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🥰

Like 5 People
    Reply
  • Andres77

A deaf couple just got married. After a few nights together they decided they needed to come up with signals to let the other know their mood for sex once the lights were off. She suggested, if you want sex start caressing both of my boobs; if you aren't in the mood pat my butt and roll over.
    He agreed and then suggested, if you want sex tug on my penis twice; if you don't want sex tug on my penis 200 times.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • pjf1958

Thats nothing, I haven't had sex for such an enormous stretch of time, that I forgot how to do it manually.

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • MasseurDeMojo

I feel you in more ways than you may realize. You are a good woman!! Never feel like you have no purpose. You are living a good life; it will get better everyday!!!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • AzzaBlue

Very nice, I had a good laugh over this. Thank you.
    But I've got a lame sex joke for you.
    Please give it to me, I need it bad because I am so wet.
    She could scream all she wants, but I am keeping the umbrella.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ariadneR

What did the clitoris say to the vulva?
    Its all good in the hood

What did the wife say to the husband after he cried after having sex?
    I pegged you for someone else

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Chris_u006

Weird enough this mytake was made by a female not male.
    Refreshing that women have humor too, this would be on the edge of "controversial" in Sweden since almost all the satire is gone nowadays.
    If you aks me Sweden is one of the most hypocritic countries in the entire world.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • Yes women can have a sense of humor too and we also talk about sex lol

• The hypocricy in Sweden nowadays is riddiculous if it still happens, just separated from us men.

• TonyMetal___86

HAHAHA 🤣
    Always naughty, by the way who is this woman in the last picture? Why her legs are puffed like that, i bet that the spongy forehead took a picture of her, all these photos are soooo weird 🥴

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Tunasub

Very good Brains.😂🤣😂
    This take made me sad because I'm not getting any...

Angry cause I'm not getting any... made me laugh so I stopped crying because I wasn't getting any...

I needed that laugh..

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • 19magic

Absolutely love the Walmart one... Though am still trying to think why cucumbers would be a great valantines other than what you suggested lol

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Shihab91

So there was a question about which takes do you recommend, well I recommend this one

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • spartan55

The meme about flaunting their wealth is the best...😂😂😂😂

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • DocJones

I once met a girl in a bar and after talking for a while I noticed she had a seashell tattoo on her inner thigh. Funny thing was if you put your ear up to it you could smell the ocean lmao

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • hearvoices

The one about the brother's penis is priceless🤣 Absolute gold. Did I ever laugh.

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • key_statistics

How is a dick like a snail? When it sees a ugly or scary thing it quickly goes inside.

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • honeylover21

I can laugh about it , never experienced it , and why would people have sex on Sunday 😂😂😂😁

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Wiredone

After the last few days I've had I really needed a good laugh. Thank you so much BBB.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Show More (18)