Things I Wish People Knew About Multisexual People. Part 1

PBandJ_Nerd

Bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual-You've probably heard a few of the identities under multisexuality. There's a few things that I would like you to know about us.

So true! <3
So true! <3

1. We Don't Care About Gender and Sex

Many people have the assumption that we care about a person's sex and gender. We really don't. What sex and gender our partner(s) are doesn't matter to us. What does matter to us is that we like you for who you are. And that's way more important over a person's anatomy and identity any day.

2. We Love, Date, and Have Sex Like Anybody Else

Whether you're straight, gay, or bi you've probably done at least one of these (or all of them). Multisexual people don't date, love, or have sex any differently than those who aren't. The only difference there will ever be is that we're attracted to more than one gender/sex. And that's a slight difference when you really think about it. Another thing: Even if we do have a preference towards a sex/gender, it doesn't make us love our current partner any less.

Yeah, umm....
Yeah, umm....

3. We Can Be Monogamous Or Polyamorous

Many people have this odd conception that we must be shared by our partner. But here comes the shocker: We can be monogamous or polyamorous. This goes for pretty much everybody else. But the reason why I point this out is because it's a common misconception that all of us are polyamorous. This isn't true. Some of us only have one partner at a time and some of us have more than one partner at a time. Not only is this generalizing a specific sexuality, but it's also making the assumption that straight and gay people who are polyamorous are also bi. If that's not being offensive to anybody's lifestyle choices then I don't know what is.

Note: Since I can't quite type everything in one post, I'm making another part for the rest.

8
2
2Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Rob17792
    omg you millennials really lost your god damn minds. omnisexual multisexual christ quit seeking attention. i'm sorry but this whole lgbtquia etc is really getting out of hand at this point. also polyamorous sorry it's still fucking cheating regardless of how you like to sugar coat it. and if you're "polyamorous" aka cheating then you're a piece of shit no other way about it. christ grow the fuck up already and quit looking for attention. fucking millennials. god help everyone else when your generation takes control of this country god forbid. this country will be a bigger disaster than what it is now
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • Rob17792

the lgbtquia etc is really getting out of control and out of hand at this point. it's a hop on the fad bandwagon and go along with whatever is cool in the moment bullshit craze frenzy. fucking sickening. i'm sorry but get a god damn life and find a better god damn hobby instead of making shit up out of your ass with multisexual and omnisexual. and trying to validate infidelity and cheating by sugar coating it as polyamorous

• Rob17792

all you millennial shit for brains fucktards are doing now is making shit up out of your asses now because it's cool and hip to hop on the bandwagon of the lgbtq etc community

• Rob17792

all you millennial fucks are doing now is making a damn mockery out of the legit lgbtq community who actually fought hard back in the day for equal rights. all this ia whatever crap you're generation is spewing is undoing decades of hard work the real legit lgbtq community has done and worked so hard for.

• jgibsonian1986
    That's odd, because all the multisexuals guys I know are actively trying to get in my pants even while I say how uncomfortable it makes me. Sure does seem like they care about sex, considering it's the forefront of their identity.
    Is this still revelant?
    • For me it's the complete opposite. Whenever I talk to someone who isn't bisexual, they always turn it into the "gender and sex" thing. They want me to date a guy but only because 1. He's a guy, 2. He has a penis, and 3. to have sex with him. Yet, I am against dating like that. That's why I like the "Hearts Not Parts" bi flag-because to me it doesn't matter what sex/parts you have. Who you are will always be important to me. But of course not everyone has the same experience.

• It might be a demographic difference then, because they are hyper thirsty where I live lol.
      Would you consider that the differences in brain chemistry play a larger role in one's person than their sexual organs?
      In my studies the dichotomy between how men's and women's brains work is the true value in intimate relationships between men and women, not necessarily sex.
      One proving point is that plenty of older couples don't have sex anymore but the unique relationship between their male and female minds is what keeps them together.

• I think having a deep bond with someone can keep you together with somebody for a very long time.

Most Helpful Girls

• AshTheAce
    in my opinion polyamory is cheating and can get toxic really quick. All the last relationships I've been in had the other in a relationship, they said it was fine but it wasn't and eventually led me to get hurt.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • That's fine. Polyamory usually is talked about before people get into a relationship. I know some dating sites even give you the option to see people who are only polyamorous or monogamous. But yeah, sometimes certain love lives do not work out as well as some were hoping it to.

• loves2learn
    Good read. Things I already knew, but will be educational to others. :)
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • That's what I'm hoping by making this mytake. I understand that some people on here have bad experiences with multisexual people. But not all multisexual people are like that just some.

• Yup. People can have similar bad experiences with gay and straight people too.

• Exactly. Everyone is human. And that's the whole point of this mytake-that no matter the sexuality we don't all fit into one box. There's going to be some good people and some bad people regardless.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

06
  • OlderAndWiser
    "The only difference there will ever be is that we're attracted to more than one gender/sex. And that's a slight difference when you really think about it." No, it's a hugely monumental difference that people want to minimize so they can try to normalize what are statistically aberrant lifestyles. You are different from most other people and words won't change that.
  • Yourfriend2021
    I think if 2 people love each other, that can make a relationship last.
  • m33lad
    Who’s goanna read all that garbage?
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • Curmudgeon

I think "word salad" would be a better choice of words than "garbage", no need to be mean, but I must concur that the lady seems a bit confused.

• m33lad

Don’t be such a snowflake you’re a man for God sake!

• Curmudgeon

meh. You can make your point to a confused young lady that she is confused in a kind way. She might even listen that way, you know?

• Goatmeal
    No one cares who you want to fuck.
  • stuntbrain
    You don't know shit
    • Maybe it would be better if you told me what was wrong or if you wanted something added to the mytake instead? I will gladly add something to the next one so it's not left out.

• Nachowedgie
    *yawn*