Christian Domestic Discipline is a male led relationship where the Head of Household is in charge of the Taken in Hand partner. There are rules and consequences for the TIH and punishments for breaking rules range from spanking, corner time and lines. This differs from a BDSM relationship as the punishments are non sexual though sex often happens as a direct results of the punishment.
Christian Domestic Discline teaches a disobedient willful wife to respect her husband, learn submission to her husband, respect herself, her family and live a happy Christian way.
Respect and Submission are of particular importance in a marriage because the standard marriage vows for the bride always included the phrase “to love, honor and obey” her husband.
Many women will admit, if only to themselves, that when spanked to tears they feel relief and love, knowing that their HOH is willing and strong enough to hold them accountable for their actions.When a woman admits this she is also admitting that she respects her HOH, and his decisions, that when she is punished it is never out of anger but out of love and the responsibility that her HOH is in charge.Some women will start to cry even before the spanking begins, because she realizes that she is to be punished and is sorry for her actions and the pain that is sure to follow. When a woman just starts to cry when spanked doesn’t mean to stop because you see tears, you would not stop baking a cake when it starts to rise, No this means that the spanking is starting to have the desired effect providing the disciplinary value and corrective behavior that she needs.
All women are not the same, some women can take a lot while others will cry with hardly an effort.
Remember that she is not in charge but the man is, and with him lies the amount of discipline that will be effected upon her bare backside, if the man allows his wife to stop the spanking he is not in charge and the respect she desires and needs will be lost, make sure to follow through giving her a painful enough spanking to bring her tears and allow them to flow freely, she will remember that you are the HOH.
Tears allow her feminine side to come out and breaks down her resistance, shame from being in a vulnerable position, naked over her HOH’s lap, being soundly spanked. It is vital to continue the spanking when you notice her tears, and not to stop before the punishment has the desired effect.
Remember that the spanking is part of her submission and when she submits to such an obviously painful and humbling experience she will behave better and you will see a that her attitude towards you as her HOH is greatly improved, not because she is fearful of the spanking but out of respect and the knowledge that you will protect her at all times even from herself and her actions.
What are some examples of domestic discipline rules? Well various couples have their own rules that generally centre around honor and obey as well as other Christian martial values.
1. Not to be late. not late for dates. not late to Work, not late to Church, not late to Dr appointments
2. Don’t cause our checking account to be overdrawn (one spank per dollar charged to us)
3. Spending limits (not more than 200.00 without discussing it with him. or 300 dollars in day (except at Christmas time)). Definitely no running up debts.
4. No cussing in front of children
5. No yelling at her husband.
6. No nagging, no bitching.
7. keeping promises to him or other people.
8. No lying. Including lies of omission (example not telling him she got a speeding ticket, to avoid a spanking)
9. If out with girl friends, be home by 10:00 or call him.
10. Don’t break traffic laws or any other law. (Including God’s laws (ten Commandments, plus))
11. Accepting her punishment without a fuss, cooperating with my spanking
12. No spanking of the children without a warning or breaking a standing rule for them. (Don’t spank while mad)
13. Never be intimate with other men including sex, flirting, sexting etc
14. Be respectful of all people, most of all her husband.
15. Go to Church every Sunday (Church and Sunday School)
16. Dress modest yet attractively everyday
17. Workout 3 times per week.
18 cook healthy meals
19. Do the housework