13 d

Seriously? Every Day!

KatherineJ
Seriously? Every Day!

Let’s talk about repetition! I have been on this site for years, and there are certain questions that seem to come up day after day. Week after week. Month after month. And year after year. Some of them may very well be legitimate questions, by genuinely curious people, and that’s ok. Buuuuut, I think many of them are just meant for someone to get their jollies off. It’s boring seeing:

”Where do you want him to cum?”

”Is my dick big enough?”

”Are my boobs big enough?”

”Does he like me?”

”Are all women bisexual?”

”Is it ok if I?”

”Are you into threesomes?”

”Anal sex?”

”Do I look good in this?”

Look, I get it, between the obvious kicks some people get on here from asking (or answering) the same things over and over and over and over and over again, it gets old for the rest of us.

If you are a new user, you can search for the questions that you might have and read those answers. Trust me, there are a multitude of those very questions and answers available if you just search. For the more seasoned people, why? You know where to look! You’ve been here long enough, and you probably know the answers verbatim!

I’m not trying to preach, but it’s gotten so bad that half of the feed is full of the same stuff all the time!

Maybe I’m weird, but I kind of like to see new and unique questions from time to time. So can we please come up with some new material?

Seriously? Every Day!
23
12
12Girl Opinion
23Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• PrettyPriya

I could not agree more with your MyTake. I encourage users of to use the search function first before asking these questions. You will find thousands of questions and opinions for the basic repetitive ones.

I noticed one question you mention “Are all women bisexual?”. That should be reported for trolling. Every. Damn. Time. That would be the “bi guy” troll who makes an appearance often. That is a freeze account on site for me. I have been here over a year but those that have been here longer have said he has been at it for years.

There are a couple other trolls that don’t give up. “What is more private? Ass or breasts?” This guy figured out it was me freezing his accounts for trolling and typically blocks me now. I have to depend on users to report so it shows in the mod accessible “Reported Posts” list.

The other troll worth mentioning is the “vagina sensation” troll. Been at it equally as long and has this obsession that women do not feel pleasure from vagina penetration. He’s another that is obsessed to the point he is now doing it with pink accounts which really makes no sense.

LikeFunnyHelpful 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Brainsbeforebeauty

So you're saying I can't ask if guys like big boobs, aww darn LOL

Seriously though, I hear you and couldn't agree more. I usually use the search feature before posting a question.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • @Brainsbeforebeauty tbh i won't feel bored if i can bite the spongy forehead everyday and forever 😬😬

• It's ok and we can learn to accept it life is repetitive even you and I are products of repetition

We all speak and use the same words so if someone asks make your words and even if you make nobody would understand.

And we get a new batch of people experiencing new experiences for them it's only fair i believe.

We can all learn to ignore.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1023
  • Idkwtfimdoing96

ikr it's uncomfortable to see SO many weird asf questions on here. I commented on one girls post that does she seriously have NOTHING else to ask instead of sexual questions all the damn time and she proceeded to report me for trolling and spamming lmao frickin' ass

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • KatherineJ

Yep. I mean come on! There is more to people than their genitals.

• BoobMan

While I do appreciate a good rant, your complaint fits in the category of someone being upset with their dog because it sniffs other dogs butts. That's kinda what they do. You have to make peace with it or you shouldn't have a dog.

Same with GAG. GAG gonna GAG.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
    • KatherineJ

@BoobMan I’m not even upset. It’s kind of sad, really.

• BoobMan

That's cool--I didn't think you were upset. But it really is just pissing in the wind to expect this to change.

• KatherineJ

@BoobMan sadly, you aren’t wrong. But sometimes things just need to be said. I mean if it gets just a few people to “search” before asking, it will be worth it.

• Jessica405

This take should have been posted years ago! It is spot on!

At least we have lost bicycle/ballerina girl, who didn't know how to pose her fingers when dancing.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Aerissa_Jade

The search feature pretty much sucks though, I can't even find a question I saw posted three days ago, it finds stuff from a year plus. I bet if that worked better, it would be more useful.

Although I am pretty sure that it is the same people over and over, making new accounts, asking new questions to see if they'll get different answers or the same.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • TickleMe4ForFun

Let's just answer the questions here, so they won't be repeated...

”Where do you want him to cum?”

Answer: Anywhere but her eyes and cooch

”Is my dick big enough?”

Answer: Probably not, but just work with what you've got.

”Are my boobs big enough?”

Answer: If you wear a bra, then they are big enough. You don't want a guy who is searching for Dolly Parton sized tits!

”Does he like me?”

Answer: Ask him!!! We aren't mindreaders!

”Are all women bisexual?”

Answer: No. There are nuns in a convent that don't think about sex.

”Is it ok if I?”

Answer: Probably, just be aware of side effects!

”Are you into threesomes?”

Answer: Only if it involves me, you and tacos.

”Anal sex?”

Answer: It is where a guy doesn't listen to the GPS and slides into the wrong hole.

”Do I look good in this?”

Answer: Doesn't matter, bc it is unattractive to be this thirsty for attention.

There!!! Hope I helped the process a bit!! 😎

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • Static_In_The_Attic

Don’t forget the questions where she/he was staring at me does it mean they like me.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • MCheetah

To be fair, no one ever tells the truth in these questions either, which is why they keep getting asked (especially the fifth example). But I get it.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • hyperben

those questions pop up because new members find the site and ask away. digging deeper into the question, does this site encourage narcissistic behaviour in so much as, we are all able to search but we only check out the answers aimed directly at our questions or only comment to validate our own opinion, checking in to see if our answer has been picked as the most helpful (the site even rewards this with little badges to make us feel like we are contributing something!)

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • dustybiker

I think they are just lonely and looking for the interaction more than anything. That’s the best they could think of in the moment.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • LikeALog

I usually just skip over them. I will admit sometimes my curiosity is piqued and I want to see the comments by you girls.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • AmandaYVR

This is true, there are endless repeat sexual qs.

But there's no way to stop them unless the same user is repeating them (which, as Priya said, you can report.)

It's the nature of humans, and how base (i. e. uninformed and unintelligent they are, a lot of the time, especially when young, or sexually thirsty.)

The only way to counteract this is 1. Don't answer these qs. and 2. Create better qs. so that they will rise and get the activity. You see a sea of junk, but if all users who didn't like this, wanted to, they could put nice things in the sea... lots of pretty coral, fancy unusual fish... (slightly odd analogy, but I'm going with it.)

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Emiliamazing

The search function can be helpful, especially when exploring the sexuality side of the platform. In many of the other sections, I think most users are looking for a very focused response to their exact situation. Most people really get excited about asking a question even if it is repetitive and like the attention that it generates for them.

Great post and it’s certainly a good reminder to all of us to think about the wording of our question regardless of where we are posting the question.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • I think those who ask these questions that we all see frequently also might be looking to establish themselves within a particular category. You also get a lot of points, at least I think you do, when you get multiple replies on a question.

• MangoBob

Some are attention whores, some have tiny dicks, some are 10 year old kids, a small percentage may be genuine.

LikeFunny 2 People
    Reply
  • JPresidente

I agree. These questions have been around longer than Joe Biden and that's saying something.

LikeFunny 2 People
    Reply
  • krin_m

I totally agree!

That is why I have not asked any questions in a while!

I'll have to think about something interesting to ask or something interesting to share!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • exitseven

yes, I agree. When did you lose your virginity?

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Reply
  • Daniela1982

I tried to put a normal question on - "Who wants to play the "How Come?" game? and it got removed for not being in question form and for trolling. The game itself was to ask questions like -How come a camera works fine when recording cops doing wrong, but they are all but useless trying to get video of thieves ripping off your catalytic convertor and getting a clear shot to identify them? Seems like it was in question form to me. And of course when you point it out to ADMIN they ignore you and don't review it

And questions with "What does that mean?" is not trolling? *rolls eyes*. Some days they have like 4 different people asking the same questions.

Seriously? Every Day!
    Reply
  • ohsheeT

She said seriously everyday

He said yes I want to eat you like a cookie

Reply
  • Preeti161101

This kind of people who ask such questions they are only firing in the air.

LikeFunny 2 People
    Reply
  • love_conquers_lust

And then people will bitch about necro’ing. Can’t win. Maybe it’s best just to lurk.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (13)