1 mo

Can Sex get BETTER for women in middle age? My Take.

Searching online for information about what happens to a woman's body during menopause, hormonal changes are naturally under the spotlight.

What is strange to me though, is that scientific research discusses only waning libido and vaginal dryness issues, and doesn't touch on the experience of increasing sexual desire in menopausal and post-menopausal women. What about all the ladies going through mid-life who experience an increase in sexual desire? Who find themselves suddenly feeling like a horny teen-age boy trapped in a middle-aged woman's body?

There's a reason why "Mrs. Robinson" from the movie and the Beatles song was such an icon - some women in their middle years are able to bring the confidence of years of experience and the softness of a woman in her full femininity to the hungry, curious and passionate young man and meet and mold bodies together like a match made in heaven.

He can learn from a woman who knows her own sexuality, is easy-going and fun, engaging her young girl energy with him, and who is horny as hell. So many men really want to please their partner in bed and having sex with a woman who loves having sex and is enjoying everything the man is doing to her body, makes him feel like a successful stud and at the same time teaches him things about a woman's body that a young woman may not yet understand or know. Every virgin might wish the man she had her first sexual experience with, had once upon a time had an affair with a sexy older woman who was in touch with her own sexuality and pleasure.

What do you think?

xx

Post Opinion