Blow jobs tips from a deep throat queen

AustinMan

Blow jobs tips from a deep throat queen

This information came from the gf who is the only woman to ever give me world class head and completely deep throat me. Her tips were:

• Don’t try to breathe. Take several deep breaths and then hold your breath to go down on him deep. Trying to breathe will make you gag every time.
  • Start down slowly and when you hit the wall, back off a touch, change the angle and try again. Keep this up until you find the angle that works for you.
  • The gag reflex only lasts about two seconds so when you gag, stay right where you are and let it pass. Then keep going.
  • If, like most guys, your guy wants to push your head, tell him that you need to get things right first and, when you’re ready, you’ll put his hand back there yourself. Huge turn on.
  • Focus, focus, focus. You can largely overcome your gag reflex if you just focus completely.
  • Once you get all the way down, stay down. Work up to 10+ seconds and he’ll Use your toothbrush on the rear of your tongue to gradually desensitize your gag reflex.
Blow jobs tips from a deep throat queen
24
11
24Girl Opinion
11Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• redeyemindtricks
    Why in the world would you want to desensitize the gag reflex? Isn't that the point? #sadface
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • AustinMan

Sometimes it's so sensitive that she can't even get started plus even if she desensitizes it enough to get it down, she'll still very likely gag if he thrusts very fast.

• To me there's little point in deepthroat without the gagging.

As I understand it, the point of deepthroat is to send a tor**** of shameful, slutty spit, tears, and mascara running down my body, all the way down to my clit, where it will just make the rest of me even wetter.

What am I missing?

• Lol t o r r e n t is apparently a dirty word

Most Helpful Guy

• xOGxDub
    Can i print this an hang it on my wall?
    Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2310
  • crystalt70
    There's no need to hold your breath since there's a huge object blocking your airway, resulting in breathing being impossible. Lol. I brush my tongue and the top of my palet all the way to the back every single day. That does not desensitize your gag reflex. The gag reflex does not "only last about two seconds" and breathing does not trigger the gag reflex. I do agree with backing off and changing the angle when you hit the wall, but I will add that you have to consciously open the throat more. By the way, gagging isn't too bad because it produces more saliva that is actually a bit thicker. This makes it easier all around.
    LikeDisagree 20 People
    • AustinMan

If you try to breathe, so I'm told, you'll tend to gag uncomfortably.

• Bards
    WELL THIS WILL BE USEFUL ONE DAY FAR AWAY.

HOPE I NEVER THROW UP.
    Like 10 People
  • natalieblue7
    I personally like deep-throating a guy, but for some reason I can't always get past gag-reflex, like my throat just kind of closes and it won't go further down? Any advice for that?
    Like 3 People
    • AustinMan

That's when you have a signal for him (ours is she puts my hand on the back of her head) to put his hand on the back of your head and gently but firmly help you get by that spot. If you gag, stay down. It'll pass in a couple of seconds. Admittedly, they may be some of the longest two seconds of your life but it's just two seconds.

• Rocco70
    My opinion, I used to swear pussy made the world go round, it doesn't! Dick makes the Earth spin. And treatment of a long fat dick, a big fat prize decorated with hair curls around it, balls hanging, low, heavy and bouncing around, hanging, waiting for the world to love! So, its made for sucking and fucking. Sucking this prize is one of our words greatest triumphs! So, dont sprawl a boy down, legs spread, hair above that dickx curling , glistening, just hanging heavy. Dont suck and lick the boys dick and balls without love. Put it in your mouth, and imagine, a boys big dick in your mouth! So, the girl that clasps it and gently jacks, only her mouth on the big head, misses the beauty and taste and forbiddeness of it all. What a girl, or a mouth does is put as nuch of his dick in your moutth, then maybe an inch more, fondle his balls, and get confortable, and close the eyes, suck! Suck gently, taste his most private parts, lick his balls. His ass hole then balls again, enjoy mother natures fattest prize! Continue at whatever pace you enjoy, just suck. Eventually hell get ridged, let hus body quiver and spread his legs open, you'll hear him gasp right. Before he squirts in your mouth, you conquered the act of sucking a dick! So simple, and so great. You brought a big grown man down into some place you gave, you sucked a big fat dick!
    Like 2 People
  • WhatTheHellAmy
    It's very hard to do it when they push your head. That's a great tip, I'll try to keep the hands away.
    Like 8 People
  • AnnVdB
    We try this so much. I mean my gag reflex has gone down but he has a very thick penis, 6.5 mm. I dont think that will ever fit in my throat XD
    Like 2 People
    • AustinMan

Keep working on it. When you get stuck, just wait the gag out, staying where you are. Then ask him (beforehand of course) to gently press the back of your head to help you get past it. He'll love it.

• AnnVdB

Ok :) We keep on practicing anyway , and he most of the time has his hand on my head to direct me

• Holy_Ghost_Fire
    I would only want a woman giving me maximum pleasure from a good deep throating if I already got her pregnant. That way I won't feel guilty of my seed not impregnating her since she would currently be pregnant and it wouldn't make her more pregnant.

I only want good deep throating during the first 6 months of her pregnancy.
    Disagree 1 Person
    • AustinMan

Interesting... Any particular reason?

• Because that way I wouldn't be wasting my sperm from using its power to procreate since she can't get pregnant while she is currently pregnant.

• AustinMan

I hate to be the one to tell you this but there's no shortage of sperm with any healthy guy.

• vishna
    I would die. I sound well... like I'm about to puke. I think it's so unsexy.
    LikeDisagree 8 People
  • jillipie7
    This has inspired me to try to keep trying to go deeper. Looking forward to it (:
    Like 2 People
  • Wow.. I knew I didn't want or trust or like that dirty bitch pos skank you are with.. Now I'm sure...
  • Pink_momi92
    Good article. The biggest thing is for both people to relax and have fun. Also yes the sex act is fun but the most important reason is connection witb a person you like and care about
  • StrangerByTheDay
    Frankly I have never experienced such a feeling, never had an ex who would want to try it and I have always felt it should be her decision to make whether to try it or not.
    Thank you very much for the tips, will save them for when the opportunity comes!!!
    Personally I get more pleasure by going down on her, but this one time, an ex went down on for a traditional oral while keeping eye contact, her tongue was doing things to me that left me panting. I think eye contact has a big influence on the process.

Anyways, thank you for those interesting tips :-)
    • AustinMan

I am probably much more dominant sexually with my ladies. I tell them what I want. It's of course their choice but in my somewhat widespread experience, women I've been with want to please and want to be "told what to do" so they work very hard to do as I ask. How would you feel about taking charge more sexually and telling them what you want? You might be really surprised to find out that they've been waiting for you to "man up" and take charge.

• Of course, I totally agree with you but somehow it should be give and take.
      You have to be gentleman enough to give what she wants and ask for what you want but never expect. This is how I personally think myself.
      By giving her all the pleasure she needs I will most probably not have to ask for anything.
      It is the same, if she is giving you everything you want then you should be gentleman enough to give all she needs without her even asking you to.
      It is always nice to experience new things that potentially could bring us closer together.

• AustinMan

I agree with you in general. I think the difference is tactical. I'm a true gentleman on public but when the clothes start coming off, her ass is mine and I find women love that. It's not ungentlemanly to be assertive sexually unless she objects.

• ManOnFire
    Yes, excellent tips. I've never met a girl who could give me deepthroat so I'm still waiting, lol.
    • AustinMan

It's about angle, desire, focus, and patience. If she wants to do it badly enough and your work together, she'll get it down.

• SonicRiver
    I can deep throat but it gets boring.
    Like 2 People
    • AustinMan

I'm sure if that's all you're doing. The tip needs lots of attention, too. I love it when she uses her tongue in my meatus or pee hole. I also really like it when she fools around in there with long, polished fingernails. It's hugely sexy.

Another thing that we love to do is when she's all the way down (and this isn't for those who just cannot abide choking), I push her down even further. She gags every time but she loves how submissive it makes her feel.

We're also very into face fucking. Not like you see in porn where he's doing his best to injure her but with me in full control of how deep, how fast, etc.

• SonicRiver

You're the church guy, right?

• SonicRiver

Why do 'religious' men hate women so much?

• Pinky_Desi
    really great info
    Like 2 People
    • AustinMan

Thank you. I'm glad you found it useful. Are things better since you read it?

• COCOCHANEL
    interesting i'll try it maybe
    Like 1 Person
    • AustinMan

I'll be interested to hear what you think after, please.

• hazoplmeught
    why is my dick hard right now?
    Like 1 Person
  • BlueFire876
    Oh toothbrush, that is a good idea!
    • AustinMan

It has helped a LOT of women. Using this type of desensitization plus just great focus will get you there.

• cwoman3

I don't get it... use a toothbrush on him?

• AustinMan

@cwoman3 You use your toothbrush on the back of your tongue to desensitize your gag reflex.

• humanearth
    Kinda cool information there
  • DonCachondo
    That dude looks creepy and cheesy af
  • Show More (13)