How to tell husband I'm into scat?

Anonymous
I've been with him for two years and a few months into our relationship I found that I have a scat/fart fetish. I am afraid to tell him about it. He loves me for me, that is obvious, but what if telling him this changes that? Once he asked if he could pee in me when we have sex somedat and I said yes (I was into watersports that time, but he didn't know thar either). Watersports actually led up to me finding I enjoy panty pooping, watching people shit, fartinf, etc. One time in mid-sex he said "I wouldn't even care if you farted right now" and that made me cum hard. I've told him after that a few times that I wouldn't mind if he farted during sex. He said jokingly "I think you want me to!". I came out to him liking when he farts and finding it hot and he said "as long as you don't want to put your face down there!"...ugh. How do I tell him? I don't expect him to ever act out these fantasies (except maybe the farting during sex) but I've always wanted to try it. I don't want to scare him. Please advice would help!!
+1 y
Oh, I AM 18, please ignore the fact it says "under 18". I think I fucked up the birthday cuz I just made this account and don't know how to fix it.
How to tell husband I'm into scat?
32
8