A bunch of questions about sex...specifically blowjobs?

Anonymous
Obviously, I'm not well-versed in sex and the flow of things. I don't really understand how things go from making out to oral to sex...how does the flow work? I really don't want things to be awkward on dates, so I am just gonna be straightforward and ask a few questions to you guys that I'm confused/insecure about. I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of guys by being nervous and not understanding how to "flow" into it, or by creating awkward pauses or being/moving strangely.

* How do I know if a guy wants sex and not just a blowjob?
* If a blowjob is going to lead to sex, how do I tell? Will he pull me up, or hint at it?
* If it is going to lead to sex, should I not let him come during the blowjob? Isn't everything pretty much over once he comes? If I do need to stop mid-blowjob...then how do I do that without it being awkward?
* When and how do I initiate a blowjob... or will he?
*When should we put on the condom before actually f**king so it isn't an awkward pause during everything? Does he expect me to put it on, or will he? I am horrified that I'll do it wrong.
* How will I know when he wants to stop foreplay and go into the sex? Will he motion toward it?

I know it's about just "acting natural", but I am so awkward and I suck at "reading" people. I'm not losing my virginity or anything like that, though I AM very inexperienced when it comes to the actual thing, and I am horrified that I'm going to screw up and be mocked, or even worse, make the guy miserable during everything and make him unattracted to me. I have enough trouble finding guys that are even attracted to me, so I don't want to screw it up in the bedroom. I want to come off as confident and expeirenced, not...this.
+1 y
Something else I'm curious about; How do I know which position he wants to do, or when he wants to change positions? Will he move me around or make hinting gestures/motions? Sadly, most of what I've learned is from porn...which is a bad start.
8
2