Maybe I love my elder sister and mother as sexually.. They turned me on...What can I do to get rid of that?

Anonymous
Hello I am 19 years old and I've been a university student for 2 years... I've no dating girlfriend yet but my social area is very wide that means I make a new friend very easily by talking politely and easy-going behavior. I am very attractive man but my elder sister and mother both of them turns me on so much, On the one occasion, I saw them naked while they were clothing again after the shower (we've got two bathroom) and I sometimes stare them as totally naked especially I watch their vagina then go to masturbate myself... It's not good idea even may be awful but this is my sexual preference... My elder sister is very sexy and tall girl, she has dark black and long hair, so I've been turned on when I see her body either clothed or naked, no matter... Can I kiss her lip and make small sexual intercourse? My mom is also same, she looks like my elder sister and she's tall and she has short.blonde hair...

What should I do now? I sometimes draw inspiration from them as sexual and I want to get closed them... likewise, clothing, having shower and getting relaxed in bathtub naked together... Maybe I can have sex with my e-sister... Actually I want to get rid of.that but I am so confused, that's an elusive equation... Give me advice... help needed urgently...
9
5