Why is their a trend for white women to lust after black men now?

What bothers me is the alarming and sudden spike in the "intensity" of desire white women are beginning to develop for black men. I think it has to do with multicultural advertising. If you show enough black men as powerful and white men as weak in the media, people will begin to act out what they see.

Many times when you see white couples in public, they are very casual and quite calm. But when it comes to white woman black man couple, the girl is all over him, grabbing his croch in public. Or one time I was at the gym and I saw this white woman pretty much tell this black guy "you can have whatever you want," in a sexual tone for almost no reason. Just cuz they passed by and he asked to use the machine she was on. Which you would never see a white woman in the past act like that toward any guy. But now it seems since this multicultural agenda that is hell-bent on encouraging interracial relationships, and especially demeaning white men, that white women are developing a racist, and sexist, fetish for black men that needs to be recognized.

Let me illustrate. If I acted out on my sexual preference for Latinas or Indian women in public at the same intensity as these white women have for black men, I would be called a misogynist, racist, not a single woman would respect me, itd be seen as sexual assault. But a white woman is pretty much encouraged to be as outspoken as she wants about her fetish for black men no matter how unapologetic. Not only that but its depicted throughout the media!!

You know what it really comes down to? Its basically white women using their white privilege to exploit black men as sexual objects. They get off on the power trip that comes along with dating a black man, and has very little to do with physical attraction. How do I know this? Because relationships from different cultures follow different patterns and behaviors that are not universally seen as attractive. Therefore, this is only a fad.

So Yeah, to confirm the last week the only time white women do double takes at men is when he's black. And they are so bad at hiding it. Its like they conceal all attraction to men, but they can't control themselves with black men
Today was the first day back at the college gym since now Im in grad school. And it also confirmed my hypothesis. White women completely avoid making eye contact with white men, but ALWAYS stare at black men or try so hard to sneak glances.

155

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you in the subject of Multicultural propaganda and the Fact that They are "Advertising" race mixing and make it a kind of Value in the society, while I don't care about two black and white marrying each other in a natural situation, it's a choice made by them and no one has the right to avoid them or label them as anything but The problem is with the "Propaganda". this kind of propaganda is the same as White Superiority propaganda making all the whites avoid non-whites with making avoiding others a moral and value, and this one is doing the same but in the opposite way. if it all were natural, in a very natural situation the races mostly followed their Racial instincts or in cases ideal of beauty. in the end a true Anti-racist society is where there's "no" propaganda, no Motivation to any special activity between races, no special view to any sexuality or sexual activity or marriage, no right for any race to make themselves special because of their skin colour, or the lower place they had in the society years ago. a natural society that Choices are made by the individuals and families on their own ideals not on the ideals Advertised in the Media. and for this reason i know American government as a Multicultural-Racist system.

• Thank you!!! Someone else who sees what I am talking about!!! I am so glad you posted!!! And I agree with you. It bothers me a lot because not a single woman has ever gone out of their way to make me feel sexy, or sexually objectified. But where I am from you see white women who GO after black/ethnic men, in public they way they behave around those men in recent years not only disgusts me but makes me feel ashamed. Like even my white guy friends who are very handsome do not get that type of attention I have seen white women give to black/ethnic men and its because people DO act out what they see and what has been normalized. Its seen as normal to deduce "exotic" races to sexual objects, and really its just testament to a white female's white privilege (as used by scholars to describe white males sexual dominance over ethnic women in the past) which it may still be taboo, but at least they can act on it without being labeled a sexist or racist as if it were a white guy