Women having their period. Do you ever, secretly or not, resent the universal "disgust" that is almost a given. Girls have told me how horny they are?

i1T2daty
At times while, "on a losin' streak". I would hate to feel that horny while being made to feel that undesirable. I have yet to master thevart of asking a question that doesn't require an essay for an answer but in this case I'd prefer to hear from those bold & verbose enough to share how they feel and times when the unfairness (if you think it is unfair) made you angry.

I have had sex, including oral, with many women having their period w/o having any unpleasant experiences. I've had a dick streaked with blood (y, I know it's not just blood, but the other ingredients seem harmless. Why would I mind that if I'm willing to get a little shit on my dick as the result of the privilege of anal sex. So, if there's room for? Girls, are you at least as horny then? Do you masturbate then or are you put off by menses. Do you dislike the fact that guys willing to sell a limb to fuck you 80% of the time won't consider it 20% of the time. Please feel free to elaborate on relevant issues even if I didn't manage to ask.

The real question behind all of this is as follows: As a woman, would you prefer less emphasis on whether or not yout period had on the willingness for guys to have sex? Omitting the day when your period is heaviest, would you prefer to have guys give you head? DO YOU WANT MORE SEX DURING YOUT PERIOD?
1. Fuck me/eat me 30 days a month
2. Fuck me but I don't like getting head on 1/2/3 days a month
3. Don't even think about it cause I hate sex when I have my period.
Vote C
4. God I'm horny during my period. I don't want company, just a stockpile of batteries for my rabbit.
Vote D
5. How do you know it's as gross as you claim. You've never tried during a time when I'd love an puckering orgasm or 10. as you claim it is since you treat me like an untouchable at a time I'd be when I could use an asshole p
Vote E
GirlGuy
9
0