Girls, does it feel good when a guy comes inside of you? If yes, why?

TheManHimself
As a guy I feel so much better when I come inside a girl than when I just blow it inside the condom or simply throw it away. I mean even a facial feels much better than that. But to come inside is like the best feeling, I don't know why, it just feels like I accomplished something great, and the release itself feels so so good, I'm pretty sure is psychological. I'm not even sure if I can explain it.

But I was wondering if it feels the same for girls, I mean taking aside the fear of pregnancy that I'm pretty sure girls can experience, I really wonder if it makes sex better for you when he comes inside of you or if it doesn't make a difference?

If it feels better when he comes inside, why does it feel better? Can you actually feel when he comes inside or you just can tell by the noise and his expression? 'cause that's another thing, I don't know if girls have any kind of sensitive pass the g-spot, so I wonder if when I comes deep inside, I wonder if girls can even feel that.
7
0