How likely is it for a guy to get attached after sex when it was his first time too?

Anonymous
My cousin and friends know of his girl near our area (well she's our acquaintance) that has a habit of seeking virgins. For some reason this is her fantasy she's been having during all her teen years, she's already 23 and still acts on that sometimes. I guess she's the female version of a virgin slayer.

I wouldn't mind if it was in a relationship and as long as he happens to have a great personality, don't care if he's a virgin or not but she just does it because she thinks it's fun doing that and specifically looks for them.

She hangs out and dates them for as long as they want until they are ready. Though from what we heard, lately there have been some that continue coming back to her for more and requested her on facebook. 2 of them were already asking her to date exclusively and when she refused, they were suddenly upset and hurt.

I've always heard of mainly the girl getting all emotional after sex esp if it was their first time but not sure if guys can feel that too. Just that the media tends to portray men as beings that can get laid and already forget about the girl and how they hardly get attach the first time.
+1 y
Those guys that keep coming back to her were guys she already had sex with many months ago and she can't explain what she has that they don't forget her.
2
0