Is my boyfriend being selfish about our sex life or am I being unreasonable?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating about ten months now and we started having sex after about the first month. I take birth control for menstrual reasons but I don't let my boyfriend finish inside of my vagina mainly because I'm just not sure how much I trust it, I've heard of girls getting pregnant on birth-control before and I am absolutely not ready to have a baby. When I'm ready to I will let him do it. Other than that i let him cum anywhere he wants to even in my mouth and he still seems to get frustrated that he can't cum in my vagina and we have even gotten in arguments because of it.

Last night I had gotten a little tipsy at a friends party and my BF and I came home and started having sex, after a few min I got off of him and laid on my stomach and he got on me from behind, After a few min on this I started having an orgasm and when I did he came inside of me. I was so mad at him and he said he only did it because he didn't want me to stop cuming. I made him sleep on the couch and now we are in another argument. Do you think he is being selfish about this or am I being unreasonable?
6
6