My roommate is dating other girls at what point should I stop having sex with him?

Anonymous
I'm 25 years old finishing up my last year of college and I have a male roommate. One night several months back we started getting flirty with each other which led to us having sex. Afterwards we talked about it and both agreed we would just have sex for pleasure with no strings attached. The last few months now we have constantly been banging each other's brains out every chance we get, everything from tying each other up to him coming in my mouth and even having sex in front of other strangers on a live WebCam.

During all this he has dated other girls before which I have no problem with because like I said there are no strings attached and he can date anyone he wants to and so can I. well my only concern is the last 4 weeks he's been dating the same girl pretty regularly but he's been coming home and banging me every night even on nights he goes out with her. I've met her a couple times when she has come by our house but after she leaves we end up having sex. I don't really know if the two of them are having sex or not nor do I really care but At what point does it become cheating? Do I continue having sex with him until he tells me they are in a committed relationship or should I stop now? I do love having sex with him but I don't want him to be cheating on her with me. At what point do I say no more?
My roommate is dating other girls at what point should I stop having sex with him?
Add Opinion