Why dose guy's want to watch a girl finger her self?

Anonymous
Guy's help me out on this one. So I want to know what dose guys think N what do you man get from it. So my ex and I have been on an off with each other not like dating again but always end up some how talking again. We call are self's friends and carp but ah the only thing I feel we are, r FWB'S. I Mean at one point when we started to hanged out we was kis making out little by little but did other stuff fun wise outside the bed room. by the way point is: any time him an I do hook up witch it's not as much as we once did before and I'm fine with that. But I notice during sex of in the middle of sex he starts to finger me ok that's fine cool I like. Then a little bit behind that he always says he want to watch me do it. I'm not sure why.. I mean I'll be honset I have done it an still do it but only when I'm alone at home or horny enough an it's no one to take care of it for me lol or if I'm watching a p*rn video. But with my ex boyfriend I should be more comfortable around him expressing my self to him in that way I mean since he is like the only guy I mess around with for now. I mean I have kissed two other guy's and let 3 finger me but nothing over the top what I do with my ex. I'm not sure if he has has sex with other girls or another girl, but I feel like in a way he may have. But also that's him Not me and I wouldn't be mad if he said he did but idc. I never been the type of girl to Fuck!!! any oooh body. And also I never get out of my comfort zone and done the whole playing with myself in front of guya like that, only by my myself I do usually. But I have become a little more open inro giving him bj's and letting him hit from the back not anal shyt tho. Btw: why dose he want me to play with myself in front of him. Is it b, c he wants to watch, he gets off on it, maybe want to learn from it, or to see myself giving me pleasure other then him using his. I did ask him why: and he saif b. c he thinks it's hot. How is it hot to see a girl fingering her self?
+1 y
No I have before played around with it in front of him: but only rubbing the outside of it, is the most I have done in front of him. But he pushes my hand to the side an he fingers me.
+1 y
I'm 23 and he is 33. He dose watch way more p*rn then I do an jacks him self off. He's I think a sex head more then I am.
4
2