How do I confront my sister after walking in on her having sex with another GIRL?

Anonymous
My sister 17 and still lives at home with my mom, she's a very pretty blonde girl who could have pretty much any guy she wanted and sometimes I wondered why she didn't date much. I think I understand now. Yesterday My BF and I went over to my moms house and she was not home yet so we went inside to wait for her not knowing if my sister was home or not. I heard some noise coming from the back so my BF and I walked down the hall to say hello to my sister and when we got to her door it was cracked open. I pushed the door open poked my head in and what I saw was a total shocker! And all I can say is "what the fuck" and after saying that my boyfriend also looked in to see what I was cursing about

My sister and one of her female friends was naked on the bed having sex with each other. They were both laying on their backs with their legs locked together ( I believe scissoring is the word ) With a long dildo between them. I think my jaw dropped to the floor and without saying anything else I shut the door and we left the house. I could not believe what I saw, I was thinking, is my sister a lesbian? Does my mom know? And all my boyfriend could say is "wow I think your sister is a lesbian", not really helping the situation.

My mom called when she got home and asked why wasn't there and I just told her something came up that she would have to meet me at the store we were going to.

I never once thought my sister was that way and personally because we are so close I'm kind of heartbroken that I did not know. I love her very much but I don't even know how to begin confronting her or just talking to her again without it being really awkward. Is there anything I can do or say to make this a smooth process? What do I say to my sister because the subject is obviously going to come up at some point? I try talking to my boyfriend about it but he is not much help.
8
6