What do girls feel when a guy cums inside of vagina during the sex? Do you feel semen although the condom on?

ChronicBoys26
Yeah, I am. asking this question especially for girls :) I regularly have sex with my girlfriend but I use condom so she doesn't feel my semen and. warmth so much. If you ask me the reason of using condom, it's essential for sexual heth and protection. Besides, she's not ready to get pregnant that's why I prefer super protection.

What do girls feel when a guy cums into the vagina during ejaculation? Do you shake by yourself or do belly and pevlic bone quivering occur? I personally know that girls can feel semen and penis warmth when an ultra-thin condom on, but it should be as thin as feather... What kind of condom brand do you advise me to make her multiple pleasure and feel my semen warmth? As the conclusion, I always wear condom and I want to make feel her my warmth ;)) thanks for all advices
1
2