Girls how would you feel if your boyfriend told you he had a fetish for bra straps falling down off your shoulders? Would you tease him with it?

Anonymous
Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a fetish for your bra straps falling down?

Which of the things below would you be willing to do for him to tease him? If you wouldn't want to do one of them, why not?

Things that would turn him on:
1) Your straps falling down often (once an hour or more)
2) Telling him when your straps are falling down sometimes when they do fall (via text or whatever when you're not with him)
3) Sending him pics sometimes of your strap falling down (it hanging out of the sleeve of your shirt)
4) Letting him fix your strap when it falls down when you're around him
I would do all of these things
I would do all of these things except for ----? (Post in comment which you wouldn't do and why)
I would not entertain his fetish so I would NOT do any of these things. (Post in comment the reason why not?)
Vote C
I'm a guy
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
For those saying this isn't a fetish, yes it is. I know what the difference between a fetish and a turn on is. This is a fetish.
+1 y
EDIT 2: For those who say I will not entertain this fetish at all - Would you think about breaking up with him over this fetish? Or just be kinda warded out if he still brought it up, but stay with him anyways.
10
1