I really want to have sex, but can't find anyone to have sex with?

Anonymous
I do want to have sex, i'm horny all the time, and would love to have someone to have sex with on a regular basis.. I know that I can find a guy that is willing to have sex with me, but the problem is that i dont want to have sex with some random guy! I Want a loving boyfriend to have sex with, but I can't find or have met a guy yet that i feel is "good enough" without sounding arrogant. I dont feel my criterias are too high too how i want my boyfriend to be, and i feel i dont ask for to much. But when i think about my past about boys, them approaching me and so on, i think that maybe im to fast to judge and dont go for nice guys because their not "hot enough". I have some problems talking to guys ( a bit low self esteem), i can't really say that i'm shy, but i tend to only have confidence around shy or average-below average looking guys. If im lucky to meet and contect with a guy they normally turn out to be douchbags... So i have kinda given up and feel i just have to get use to being singel.
13
1