Should I breakup with my man? he has lower sex drive than i?

should i breakup with my man... he has low sex drive.. and this makes me upset most of the time... every time its like this and makes me feel frustrated... help.. i'm fed up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i´d break up with a girl, who has a much lower sex drive than me to... i think it´s a very legit reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay because i have very high sex drive

• Show All

• you're welcomed:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes this site makes me wonder, does every one truly state their age? Anyways, how can no one see through this, maybe I am too old LOL

Anyways, OP, I am guessing your bf is around your age? There is no way in hell he has a low sex drive, especially as low as you are saying. Okay, so this goes for all the ladies, as I am a guy so I am talking about guys here, unless you are absolutely butt ugly, there is NO WAY a guy doesn't want sex at least once a day! Men are built with testosterone and especially at his age, his body is raging with it, unless, you notice feminine tendencies... then he might be secretly a girl, fat chance of that though.

And if he isn't, that means only and only one thing... he is getting somewhere else, period. I guarantee you, dig around enough and you will find him getting his dick wet. So low sex drive before 40 is bullshit.

For women, its exact opposite, they CAN have low sex drive early, why? because 1- women are made of estrogen, which is a counter to sex drive and 2- women get sexually stimulated MENTALLY, so if a girl is feeling down or a guy is treating her like shit, they are fighting etc. she won't get turned on.

Hope this helps :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont know about breaking up, for I do not know your full relationship miss. But I will tell you this. Last gf I had, she had a super super super low sex drive. Like it would only happen when she wanted it. And I could never touch her or anything. It was terrible, it would always make me feel rejected. Like if we were in public, and i wanted to put my arm around her, she would back off and be like "oh dont touch me in public, i dont like people seeing", and I would respond with "Are you kidding me right now? You dont want people seeing me put my arm around you?" Anyways long story short, i started to get the hint that she wasn't attracted to me. This is why this really hurt me because I am a super attractive guy, and i know woman are into me, because they basically throw themselves at me (not trying to sound egotistical) But they do. LOL. Anyways, i figured out basically she wasn't attracted to me, and she was just using me in the long run, for my money. Cause i would spend all this money on her, not buying her materialistic things, but like dinners, dates, gas of always driving to her, and she would never want to make love to me. Nor kiss me in public, nor cuddle me, nor anything. It was the worst. Anyways, if your needs aren't being meet, and your meeting all of his, then i guess you can see the clear cut action. But at the sametime, you have to really sit back and think of everything. Have you tried spicing your sex life up? Does he like to drink, and drink with you and have sex?

Long story short, your partner should want to fuck you. If not, I wouldn't stick around.

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds like you know how i feel:(

• I forgot to mention. That ex that I had this relationship with, she was using me as a rebound. Thats why she never wanted to be touched and shit, cause her mind was somewere else. She brought me home, made me meet her family, I feel so bad for her family today cause I know they miss me. LOL But w. e its her loss. She was with a loser too before me, and he put her in debt $20,000.00 and she tried to get me to pay it off for her. YEA RIGHT!!! And she wasn't even sitting on my dick. LOL Anyways, I was very hurt at the time when I was in the relatioship cause I couldnt see everything. But I have healed very fast after the break up, because I expected all of these things. Like I could somewhat see the reasons as to why she never wanted me touching her, i could see why she always asked me for money (thank god I gave her none). Anyways long story short, tell your bf to live a little. If you find yourself in the same shoes in a month from now, then you know what you have to do.

• If that's the only part that's the problem you may be able to solve it or at least make it alittle better for you. If men brokeup with women for that there be a lot of single ladies haha. I would talk to him about it, maybe see if he isn't into sex he would pleasure you my fingering you or sexual touching or oral to get you by.

0|0
    0|0
    • dude i've discussed about it with him but he is still da same... i love to fuck... not him

• Show All
    • His loss and a great gain to whomever gets you. :)

• ;p...

• Ithink there is no need for break -up. you can show him to a doctor. Afterall it is a physical problem can can occur to anybody. It is not his fault in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i've discussed it with him a lot of time and all his says that he is working on it... i see no change in it at all... and it gets so frutrating

• Show All
    • really?

• ya i think so. rest all is on you. afterall its ur life.

• how long you been with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • more than one year:(

• that's not that long, its long but not super long. just remember this, an unhappy or unsatisfied relationship isn't worth being in. if you truly are that unhappy then you have to make the life changes to better your life. my friend and her BF were together for 6 years and she doesn't like him anymore and just dropped the relationship like that:P she thought about it and came to the conclusion that she doesn't want to waste his or her time and there is no point if she is not happy so it had to be done.

• goood

• I am the same as you with the sex drive. I wish i had a girl like you :D

Anyways if you feel like you've already tried everything and even spoke to him about this, than I don't see the future of your relationship, though I always try to stay optimistic.
    If his nature is 'less sex' and yours is 'lots of sex' than this will always show up and sooner or later still get to the point where you two are now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Try to communicate more about this with him and maybe you'll find a way to work on it together. If it still won't help, I think a breakup will be inevitable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats truly pathetic, relationships arnt always about sex, maybe introduce new things or teach him a thing or two or pleasure yourself when he's not you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes