Girls: What is your honest opinion on really large penises?

Anonymous
A bunch of questions all come up every single day about how someone doesn't think their penis is large enough. And every single day there are a bunch of people who continue to think that unless they have a p*rnstar sized penis, they are inadequate. It has come to a point where I think a lot of men have equated penis length with how good you are in bed. So please, once and for all just give your honest opinion on how you would react, feel, or what your experiences are with very large penises. To set a bar here, the exact size in question will be the most commonly bragged size on the internet - 8 inches long and thick (20.5cm to our friends across the lake)

And guys, please no "this is on here all the time" because what's on here all the time is "Is my average sized penis going to please the average sized vagina".
+1 y
And just to be clear, "who it's attached to" is a copout. In all likelihood I think that women's opinions on penis size are similar to men's opinions on breast size: Everyone arbitrarily assumes that the general thought is "bigger is better"
24
5