What would your reaction be if you caught your BF jerking off?

beauch11
When I was in college my GF lived in another city. She had already graduated and had moved. It was my birthday and I didn't have class that day so I was at home bored and horny, so I decided to put on some p*rn and take care of myself, especially since I didn't think I'd get to see my girl. Well I'm into a good tug session sitting on the floor of my room and I hear and see the door start to open. I had nothing to cover up with so I just said "hey get out" and as the door opened, there is my GF who had driven 3 hours to surprise me. She totally caught me with dick in hand with p*rn on. I was a little embarrassed, but luckily she had lingerie on under her coat and intended to have sex with me, which I was obviously ready for. She played it off and we had sex, but we broke up shortly after. What would your reaction be if you walked in on your BF masturbating?
9
4