Why can't White men fuck like Black Men?

I have slept with both Black and White men, but no one pounds a pussy as most Black men. I'm not trying to insult white men, but in the bed they are no good. They fuck like they have a weak heart or like they are 60. You yell faster, they remain the same constant speed. Its boring with them. Black men have rythem when they fuck, as if they bring all their dance moves to the club to the bed and destroy. That's why when I club and I see a black men is grinding with me with the rythem of the music, we're fucking. You're getting fucked in every side, they lift you up, their body is more masculine, dominate in bed, well endowed ;) quick to defend you and soak their mind mhm

Speak*

1441

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 40

• This sounds like a crock of shit to me.
    I've banged black women like they've never been banged before, and I'm white.
    To add insult to injury, I could do that when i was more than 60 years old.

I very rarely dance, but I sure know how to do other things.

• You da man!

• @Klaatu51, I'm 62 with the body of a teenager, and growing old disgracefully. I could pass for younger ; no grey hair, but a few lines on the face. I got told a few weeks ago that I looked 45, by a young lady about 30 who must have had beer goggles on. Can't complain, when I still get hugs from women 20, 30 , or 40 years younger than me, who I've only just met.

• wow you're one of the few 60+ GAGers

• Everyone has their preference. I'm white and I date a black girl and I fuck her hard and she doesn't complain. She's still with me so apparently I'm doing something right.

• Maybe she's having black Dick on the side

• @Nomad93 maybe that too! I've banged more black girls than I have white, so maybe I'm in that category too haha!

• @Nomad93 is the rhythm black men have. White men won't pull the trick.

• Well that's a stupid statement. Sex skills don't come with race, but whatever, just by reading your response to others, I want bother with you.

Good night ;)

• I bet this is a black guy posting this lol

• Well, most girls prefer not to be shagged like the women in porno's, so I guess you're just different. I get that sometimes it should be one way and others more gentle, but if all guys do is bang like a machine it's missing romance imo.

• "but no one pounds a pussy as most Black men"

gifrific.com/.../Ewan-McGregor-Laughing.gif

• This is actually one of my alt accounts posting this question.

• Well this awkward...

• This is literally a black guy who hates the fact that women like money -> like white men

• You wish that so that your ego don't get crush

• Ugh why did I take the bait. Now i feel lame.

• gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

• uhhhhhhh no comment

• No comment because its true

• Its because I don't think a scientific study had been done. All we got is just cappy anecdotal evidence

• Lol, what's the point of your post? Why do you feel you needed to make this statement? There is more to this story... something is behind this. Either you're a weird insecure black man, or an insecure woman that has been hurt by white men. Perhaps they are attracted to you. Either way I believe I've cracked the code here...

• No, I've cracked the code. White dicks don't compare to Black Dick.

• Again... my answer remains the same.

• not again... not again...

• How many STIs or STDS do you have?

• Thank you ms ANON... such a discovery from quite a long research and very expensive experiments MAY or MAY not be a scientifically proven fact... on the contrary overall i'm doing quite well thank you... check please.

• Black men are the best at fucking next to hispanic men. At least you guys are better than Asians... but that's nothing to woot about

• lol kind of makes me proud to black. But i think its just technique lol. I can't answer this lmao

• Definitely. I'm hispanic and black men and latino are the best at doing their things

• Are you a white girl

• 'They fuck like they have a weak heart or like they are 60.'

I lol'd.

• Another whore with another race troll
    Well you like to be fucked by black men, that's your choice
    Just keep it to yourself
    Or maybe, are you looking for a pimp? because there is no other point of that question

• dis generalizations.
    if you don't want to fuck white go black ffs

• The off chance you not a troll that is a stereotype, either way it depends on the individual not the race

• You need to try Latin lovers :)

• Who... Who talks like that? Eww

• Why are you so mad at white men? As far as you know I'm black.

• Well i don't have to worry because i m neither black nor white. lol

• it's not about white and black men !!! you want to be fucked hard it's the POINT /...

• read the book white men can't hump like black man can

• What's the point of this post a part from to get angry responses from insecure White Men who will be offended by this lame attempt at trolling?

• Slut alert! whore alert!

• Time to fire some shots!

At least the white guy will stick around and help you raise the child if you get pregnant.

• And yet it seems white men are in higher demand, and black women are not. The bitterness is strong in this one.

www.npr.org/.../are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

• But why even drag black women into this, she's not black :/

• Where does she say she is not a black women?

• Several times she says she is Hispanic and has responded to people in Spanish.
      Ugh

:/

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 14

• Lol, you sound like such a whore.

• U mad because you get no Dick

• LOL actually honey, getting dick isn't some impossible accomplishment. Ima need you to stop acting like you won a Nobel Peace Prize and I didn't :P

• I'm just sayin... you make it sound like you've had a sufficient amount of d*cks to lead you to this conclusion and well... that would make you sound very whory. That's really not something you should brag about, there are much greater things to experience from a man.

• You've clearly never met Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones lol.
    He's white and it's been recorded that he's slept with 4000 women,
    so he must be doing something right. The man is 71 and woman
    still want him lol. Just sayin. We're all entitled to our opinions and you
    are entitled to yours, if that's what you believe, that's what you believe.
    Just keep in mind, just because you believe that. Doesn't mean it's true.

• You've probably have just been fucking the wrong white guys. I'm sure there are white guys who are awesome in bed and black guys who suck in bed too. When it comes to fucking skills, what does skin color matter? Either he has stamina and can move or not. He could be purple and suck, or he could be purple and make you sore.

• you're missing cuz Asian men are the best lovers ♥︎

• Nah, their Dick too small and they aren't masculine. Put ant race against a Asian men, that Asian man is in the corner shivering in fear

• omg u prefer dick over love i am an Asian and u just *broke* my heart *crying like a bitch* buhehehhe

• asker, you don't know the Asian men i know.
      you also haven't seen the big dicks i have. i would've sent them your way if you were my friend cuz i'm nice like that.

• I am blk and I prefer white guys

• Some black guys are bad in bed, just like any other race can be. It really just depends on the individual. But this makes me curious about what guys say is the best race of girls for sex

• Trust me, there are white men who put girls on fire :P although i only slept with a man,
    my friends told me all good things about men in all race not only blank men.

• This is my first time dating a half black man and I have had sex with a white guy before and OMG I'm hooked the sex is so good. His dick is big and he is so good in bed. I guess the saying is true because I'm never going back

• I've been with some white boys who lay it down pretty good, so I don't know where your picking yours up.

• I'm white and I prefer black men.

• The only time I've fucked a black man, I was high oon cocaine, so obviously sex was pretty great. Other than that, I think my man is awesome at what he does.

• That's all I Fu*k and haven't switched around yet...

• Good for you! Once you go black, you never look back.

• Depends on the person tbh