Who agrees that black women would be the most prettiest women if they all had natural Afros?

Anonymous
I think that our society makes black women think that they're not beautiful. Black women are criticized on many level and it's really bad. Black women feel that black men don't love them but that's because they don't love themselves. They often hate their caracteristics and aim at being like the white women. I think black women don't know how beautiful they are and that's what the white people want. To them it's less competition. Black women wear wigs and uses different things to look white. For me as a man, that's a turn off. It's just like Asian women deciding to where dreads. Could you guys imaging that. For me the most prettiest women are the black women with their natural hair. Expecially the really dark black women with kinky afro look very gorgeous. If a black women is not that pretty, when she wears an afro she becomes extremely gorgeous. If you don't believe check that out on Internet. I'm not very attracted to B/W because I don't see to many of that. Black should learn to love them self before wanting love from black men. Because for everyone, a attractive person is someone who love them self. Black women excuse is that the black hair is hard to care for. But every thing that is difficult to have in good shape is always beautiful!!!
11
5