How can I tell if my guy friend is talking about sex around me every day because he thinks I'm like a bro or if he's looking to get with me?

Anonymous
He's got a gf and always tells me when he gets laid (why would I care?) and loves to talk about what they do in bed. He asks me about me and my bf and wants to know if I get laid a lot. He also says gross stuff like telling me jokes about gay guys having sex and we joke about the "thirsty" girls in our class.

We joke a lot and he stares at me and is kinda obvious about checking me out. I know he likes me at least as a friend but I don't know if he's talking about sex so much with me because we are friends and both taken, so there's no chance of anything happening between us. Or maybe he's bragging about what a stud he is in case I'm interested?

He has no problem touching me or sitting almost on me. Other kids call us out for flirting and whispering in class but he's never said anything directly about wanting me. He claims to not be a cheater but he burns through me with his stares and never moves away if our arms/legs/knees touch in class. He fidgets in his chair, so most of the time in class he's rocking his knees back and forth against mine under the table in a very rhythmic, um, sexual kind of motion. Is this a coincidence? Is he doing this on purpose?

It's not like he wants my opinion as a girl about anything. He just wants me to know what he does and how often and what I do.
2
0