Have you ever seen a family member naked and got turned on? I want to know if I'm the only one?

Anonymous
I remember back when I was 19 and my sister was 17 I seen her come out of the bathroom naked soaking wet going to the closet to get a towel she probably didn't know anyone was home she put on the towel and turned around and saw me and got embarrassed. I was not expecting it whatsoever but the thought of it turned me on and I thought about it a lot when masturbating. I know she's my sister and I would never want or try to do anything with her but that image in my mind excited me... I want to know what males and females think about this. and if this ever happened to you with your brother, sister, mother, father
6
6