What does sex feel like for a virgin girl? What does it feel like to a guy to have sex with a virgin versus a non-virgin girl?

Cutiecakes9
Hi, im 17 and i think im ready to have sex. My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now. We have talked about it way earlier in our relationship, like maybe when we dating for 3 or 4 months. He said that he will wait forever if he has to. He said that he wants his future to consist of me and he will respect me for not wanting to have sex. He isn't pushy at all. I love him and he loves me. Should i wait? Or should i go for it? What does it feel like when he goes in? What should he do to me to relax me before he goes in? He said he will be really gentle. The thing is he isn't a virgin, but thats ok with me (: anything will help. Thank you!
1
3