Girls who have experience in or enjoy anal sex, what are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous
So, my girlfriend and I of three years really enjoy anal sex and have it occasionally or when she is really in the mood. I believe those girls who like anal know what I am talking about. My girlfriend and I have been doing anal for about a year now and we really took our time getting use to things and progressing slowly so that it was pleasurable for both parties. I care too much about how she feels and her health to have done it any differently. She is usually the one to initiate anal while we are having sex and she is always cleaned out or recently showered before we do it or before she initiates anal.

The thing is that, she always likes to suck my dick after I have been in her vagina, taking breaks to suck it after riding it and what not. The other day she took it out of her vagina and put it in her butt, it was amazing. I love when she does that! I started thrusting and after a few minutes she climaxed and when I was about to cum right after, she got off and started sucking my dick till I came. Between being pretty tired and feeling so amazing from the sex we were having, I did not even think about that fact she just sucked my dick after it had been in her butt. She had me shoot in her mouth and she swallowed like she often will when she does not feel like worrying about a cleanup. So, when she came back up to me from being down between my legs for a kiss, I kissed her and we made out for a few minutes.

Afterwards, I asked her if she realized what she had just done. She went from being all smiley and proud of herself to straight faced and a little worried looking. She was not really ashamed of it because she could not even taste or tell that my dick had just been in her butt. She said she was so in the moment that she did not think about it and was just enjoying everything. I told her to let me know if she starts feeling sick and I would take her to see the doctor. She said she felt okay though and nothing ever came of it.
Yes, if I had just showered and cleaned myself really well, doing this would not faze me.
No, I would be horrified at what I had done and imediately go brush my teeth.
I would be like whatever, and reach for the bottle of water on the night stand.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
It has been about a week since that night. We have had sex multiple time as well and she has been fine. I am just curious to know as to whether that can be harmful to her or not. He is one of the most cleanest people I have ever known and takes great care of her body. Like I said as well, she always showers and cleans herself really well before we have anal sex. She said it is not something terrible, but she is not going to consciously think about doing it or not doing it again. Girls, your Op?
+1 y
I am okay with it if she does it again in the heat of the moment, I just don't want it to happen again and she gets sick from it. You know? Is ass to mouth safe? I had no idea it was even referred to as ATM before I started researching the other day. Apparently it is also big in p*rn , wow. lol
4
6