Would you rather jack off to web cam girls online or have sex with your girlfriend?

Anonymous
I have been dating my my boyfriend for almost two years and we live together, we are 30 years old. I realized that he was not too sexually outgoing or confident (or with me at least) shortly after dating and only when he was a bit buzzed does he really let his guard down. I chalked this up to him not having many serious relationships and/or previous girlfriends not being very sexual. Dumb I know, but I thought I could bring out this more sexual person but hey I wasn't always so confident either, with age and awesome sexual partners I gained this new found love of sex in my late twenties. I have tried talking about this with him and it seems to make him uncomfortable to say the least and he says he is attracted to me and likes sex (which I don't doubt). But when it comes down to it, actions speak louder than words, fuck me already please and as often as you would like. I recently initiated sex after work and realized he didn't get off, which he denied. That then made me think to check the history of the computer the next day, sure enough he got off an hour before to web cam site. I don't mind p*rn at all, but the thought of only getting off to naked women/girls who are just lying there or masturbating seems so boring to me. Not only that but shouldn't it be filler and not your primary source? Since that day I found myself checking his history almost daily (pathetic I know). I guess my question is would guys rather get off by themselves, than have actual sex? I ask my guy friends and I understand the reasons to watch p*rn are endless. I'm not sad or hurt by this, I'm more pissed that i'm wasting my time with him. I mean he can sit there for however long and learn how other girls get themselves off but doesn't want to walk 20 feet away to the bedroom and explore me? I just want to move on and get laid if he would rather do this... any advice?
19
1