If a woman only dates un/cut men, when would be the appropriate time to broach the subject if she's interested in a man?

There are many women who prefer cut men and vice versa who do not wish to date anyone else. So at what point in the dating process should she alert a man about what he is? (What are your thoughts on this issue as well?)
Okay... lol. This questions is NOT about me. It was a general question. If this helps anyone out in anyway.

I don't know why it must be clarified, but apparently it needs to be.

523

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's something she's completely inflexible about she should bring it up as soon as possible - no point wasting his and her time dating if she's not going to accept his penis.

Obviously this might be a bit weird:

Guy: Fancy getting a drink tonight?
    Girl: Do you have foreskin?

But I think she should try to broach the subject as soon as she can. Causally mention reading an article on circumcision, than ask him his opinion, whether he is and so on. I think she should try to bring it up during the first date, or earlier if they're friends already.

I've known girls who won't date meat eaters and bring that up before going on a first date - which I think's sensible, and I think this preference (deal breaker) calls for similar action.

• *casually

• Thanks for MHO.

I'm surprised that this sort of thing matters so much to some girls, but if it does I think it's a good idea for her to make it known as early on as she can.

• You're welcome!