Guys, my best friend showed me his penis and let me stroke him off twice. What does he see me as?

Anonymous
So my friend and I are very open about sex and each others bodies. We often tell each other how we like to be touched but it's never been more than swapping stories. Yesterday we were laying in his bed watching movies and he decide to show me the outline of his penis (which was hard) and let me touch it to see if I liked the size of it. He took it out a said I can touch it if I wanted to and after a bit he started guiding my hand up and down. We would stop every so often and he would ask if we were still friends and say that he loved me (something we both say to each other) and also gave me my first kiss.
Later that night we were cuddling on the couch and my hand accidentally touched him and he was hard again. He put my hand back on it and said "look what you've done". After a little bit he took it out again and I started jacking him off again. This time he kissed me more passionately and played with my boobs more. He also tity f***end me and started to talk dirty this time.
It's now the next day and he kissed me when I woke up and a couple more times throughout the morning. We also sat cuddling on the couch or in bed while he stroked my hair most of the time between these events. What does he see me as I. e. friend with benefits, potential girlfriend, girlfriend?
26