What to do when you can't get a boner to last in front of an attractive girl?

Her body and her face is like nearly perfect. I couldn't get enough from her. I would always grope her ass, tits, and p-ssy. I would also get a boner. But when I entered her I couldn't get the boner to last, even though I usually masturbate 2 times a day and I haven't touched myself for three days.

What's wrong with me and how do I solve this problem?

Is it because I have erection problem or is it only a psychological issue, because she is so attractive?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• You might watch porn too much. If you Google it, a lot of guys that watch porn have a hard time having sex with real women.

• It's true. I haven't had sex for years. And I did watch porn a lot. How can I cure it? Not watching porn at all?

• Honestly, that's what I would suggest. I honestly really hate porn, I view it as cheating on your significant other. It requires your brain so if you watch it you won't be able to get sexual pleasure unless it's on a screen. So I would talk to your girlfriend about it and stop watching. And look up online the effects of watching porn, you'll find forums of guys going through what you have, and articles about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop jacking off so much.

• Not sure, but this is very interesting so I'm here to be nosey in case I find myself as the female in this situation ;)

What Guys Said 6

• then this means u are nervous... so wot will do is try toning down my nervousness first

• It's obvious by what you said, your nervous, your putting a lot of pressure on yourself so when u try to do it you aren't able, relax you obviously wants to have sex with you just take your time mate

• Sounds like your rushing things.. You can't force sex.. Just talk, perhaps have a bit of foreplay, usually that will work, if not who cares just wait till a time when your more comfortable.

• L-caritine?

• What's that?

• It's an otc vitamin that generally increases circulation. You can probably get it at walmart with vitamin c and whatnot next to shampoo and toothpaste

• Its cause how much u masterbate stop for like two weeks trust me

• You need boner pills bro