Is a big penis more visually arousing than an average one?

TheSpartan
I'm not asking which one is better during sex. I'm asking which is more arousing visually. If you were to take off a man's pants, which would be more visually arousing and exciting--an average penis, or a large one?

For reference, most studies seem to put the average penis size at approximately 5.2 inches long and 4.5 inches around (Veale, 2015). So, let's say that's what average is. According to the same research, the 95th percentile of penis size is about 6.3 inches long erect and 5.2 inches around--so let's say that and larger qualifies as "big".

So, what do you say? Is a bigger penis more visually arousing. I don't ask this from a place of insecurity; mine is about 6" long and 4.5" around, but I do want to know because I'm working towards becoming a male stripper, and I need to have the honest truth about this subject in case I need to work on my size. Go anonymous if you need to--I need real answers.
5
3