My boyfriend makes me feel bad for wanting sex. How do I handle this?

Ams42
My boyfriend and I have been together for quite some time but lately he doesn't seem to want sex. The last week he told me that I'm always horny in a rude tone. And today he told me that sex is all that I care about. And when I asked him if he really meant that he said that its one of my main priorities. It makes me feel like trash that he thinks and says these things. I don't know what to do but it's normal for a 20 year old to want sex on a regular basis. So I'm not sure what the big deal is. Plus we never go on dates because he doesn't have money. Which not going anywhere isn't a big deal to me. I mean it gets boring sometimes but I enjoy cuddling and watching movies. I just don't want him to make me feel bad for wanting sex. I want this relationship to wrong but I can't have him making me feel this way over sex.
8
1