Girls, How to get more blowjobs?

aloofalpha
I know it sounds selfish but trust me i am not.

Bried overview:

Dating girl for about 6 months. She constantly says thinks like "I REALLY like you" (which i think is her trying to hint @ "love"). We get along really well - in fact dont think we've ever had an argument and if we have it has been so minor and laughed at - we are doing pretty well. We are passionate and always excited to see eachother.

My relationship checklist is as follows:
1) Loyal 2) Make her laugh 3) Make her orgasm all the time (i always like to keep ratio of 2 to her 1 to me min 4) Text her see how she is doing / show her i genuinely care 5) Randomly get her a gift every now and again - only a little something like bath stuff or flowers (I try to be as random as possible) 6) Take her out to comedy gigs, rock climbing - I try and keep things fun and not stagnate... 7) She knows that I am a man - I have my life plan. I am getting shit done - i will move mountains to achieve my career goals. Its that simple. She hopefully is there with me on my journey - so that it becomes "our journey" - but ultimately it is the most important thing to me.

We have sex a lot. Great sex. I wouldn't say im the best in the world or anywhere near it - but a damnsight better than your average guy. I have taken her to sex shops, bought toys and she is fully comfortable "letting go" with me in the bedroom - she knows private stuff remains exactly that.

All of the above is not to brag or suggest at how great things are. Its to provide background to my following problem: I RECEIVE LESS BLOWJOBS THESE DAYS - I Love Blowjobs. I dont know why she has begun to give me less and less - and i dont think asking for more blowjobs is the way to do things...

So - how do i get her to give me more blowjobs? shouldn't she WANT TO? Or has she become comfortable in our relationship she doesn't feel as if he has to "try" as much or something?

Thanks girls x
Girls, How to get more blowjobs?
6