On a scale of 1 to 10, how comfortable are you with being naked?

Do you love your body? Do you have a problem with nudity? Why or why not?

• EWWWW. no please no. ewww.
  • yes i love my naked body and everything!! im so sexy!!!
  • the relationship i have with spongebob is mot working out, i need help! can you help me?
    Vote C
  • grandma, why you not love me? i need cookies, warm milk and hugs!!!
    Vote D
  • I FUCKIN SEE DEAD PEOPLE
    Vote E
  • ...
    Vote F

1440

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know, it totally depends on many things. The lighting, if I feel fat at that moment (as in ate A LOT of unhealthy shit), if I'm horny or not...
    Bright lighting + feeling fat + not horny = 2/10
    Bright lighting + feeling fat + horny = 3/10
    Bright lighting + not feeling fat + not horny = 4/10
    Bright lighting + not feeling fat + horny = 5/10
    Dim lighting + feeling fat + not horny = 6/10
    Dim lighting + feeling fat + horny = 7/10
    Dim lighting + not feeling fat + not horny = 8/10
    Dim lighting + not feeling fat + horny = 9/10
    In the dark = 10/10 FUCKING SEX GODDESS

What Guys Said 39

• Ehh I'm alright with my body. I run, do ab/core workouts after, and whatnot so at least I know I am fit. I could probably work on getting more physically stronger for power, but instead I tend to focus on lighter weights in higher reps for endurance.

Yeah... I'm ok with my body lol.
    It is debatable what exactly you mean by nudity though haha. Like I don't exactly just go around exposing myself in all my glory because I'm satisfied with my body. I'm shy... But that doesn't mean I'm super dissatisfied with my body.

• My naked body is far from perfect but my girlfriend is not a perfect hardbody, either. If she is going to reject me for my body, let's find out now and get it over. If not, let's relax, accept the idea that neither of us looks like porn stars, make love, and love each other for ourselves and who we truly are.

• Lol even porn stars aren't perfect

And some are even more fake than anything, which takes away beauty from their body, in a way...

• I'm confident and comfortable when with the person I want to be naked around, but as far as being naked, I think I would have certain hang ups if it was expected of me while in a group or something like that, x

• I voted B. I love being naked and generally have no problem being naked early on around a partner, but I in no way think I am sexy or something lol I just understand that if you don't liek what you see, I don't want to be wasting my time on you anyway lol

• More people need to give up on the social hype and just accept themselves. Every BODY is different and should be liberated, freed of the confines of clothing... with the exception of protection from severe elements.

• If it where not for social standards, I would rather not wear clothing at all, except as stated above.

• Like a lot of the others it depends on the mood I am in - I have just come out of a bad 18 months/2 years and was probably comfort eating a bit, I was eating alright food but huge portions only coming to the realisation I was quite overweight because I was playing soccer I thought I was good but I wasn't, I was around 30/35 lbs overweight - I went on a major health drive and have lost 27 lbs and probably within 10 lbs of a good weight but it is very hard work eating way less than I normally do.
    Back to question when I realised how heavy I was I felt a 2/3, now maybe a 5/6 when I get to ideal weight maybe a 7.
    Like in most things about myself, I am my own harshest critic.

• I voted for grandma :D
    Behind closed doors I'm okay with it, and my girl would of course also have the chance to see mee naked... would not walk naked on the street though :o

• I Have Always Felt Comfortable Naked, The Freedom If Being Naked Is An Exhilarating Feeling.
    I Go To Nude Beaches, Nudist Resorts, Being Naked With Hundreds Or Even Thousands Of People Is Great!
    Nobody Cares What You Look Like Naked, How Big Or Small You Are, Everyone Is Just Enjoying The Freedom Of Being Naked And Being Among Friends.
    If Our Society Loosened Up And Nudity Was Allowed In Recreational Areas, I Would Be So Very Happy!

• I have the body of a 40 year old man.

• I'm so OK with being naked

• After i wake up: Very comfortable.
    A while after eating: Somewhat comfortable.
    Right after eating: Id refuse to even take my shirt off.

• I am always naked at house. it feels so perfect to not putting something on. FREEDOM and yes i am happy with my body.

• I am comfortable with my body and bring naked but that being said I don't show it off to everyone only special girls! :D Or guys I was forced to shower with in Training but that is beside the point!

• I'm proud of my body, yes, and very comfortable.

• all alone: 10/10
    people around me: 1/10

• Honestly I am 9/10, I am walking around is tights for half the day anyways. I perform in tights too so it feels like I'm naked in front of thousands of people. I criticize myself more when I'm alone.

• i like my body, im just not naked a lot

• Cookies please. Thank you.

• I have a awful body but have no problems being naked. What about you?

• 10... I have no problem with being naked. no shame about my body. it is what it is

• 9. I have no problem with it, but I can't sit down where I like.

• I am sooo happy you put Captain Reynolds on the post. Thank you for that.

I am not ashamed of my body. Maybe about the face a bit but that's it.

• I'm always naked... Unless I'm around people

• I do enjoy cookies... eh I am probably feelin' like a 7 tbh my game has been off for so long im losing my shit

• Average I guess lol I've been naked around people before you know in locker rooms and stuff or at camp but I don't exactly make a habit of it.

• I'm not exactly sexy but I'm 100% comfortable in my own skin and am absolutely ok being naked

• 1-10 in comfort level... I'm 20. Women wanna see me naked? Sure. I got paid to take my clothes of for a whip before, haha. Doesn't bug me in the least. I've never had any complaints.

• A whip? Wtf? This is what happens when you don't proof read. Haha. It was supposed to say "for a while".

• 10

...

...

• Being naked or nude isn't sexual it's beautiful art. I am 100% comfortable with being nude and naked.
    So many people have seen me naked as I have seen them.

• eh no I don't like my body at all x_x
    if I'm alone... sure, it's okay but with other people... nooooope, very uncomfortable :(

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 13

• I'm totally cool being naked by myself. Around someone else? Eh, it's a bit more nerve-wracking the first handful of times.

• 1|2
  • For very obvious reasons I shall sadly never, ever again feel confident, or even be remotely happy with my body.. Be it clothed or naked.

• Probably a 5 or 6. I have a love/hate relationship with my body. Lol

• I have no problem with it. Might have had before, but not anymore :)

• I'm naked always. So many random females at my gym have seen my tits and ass all out in the locker room lol

• I hate my body... I lost over 40 pounds but still, it's not perfect.

• On a scale of 1-10 I'd say I was like a -25.

• I feel incredibly uncomfortable with my body and nobody (not even my mother) has seen me naked since I was 4.

• I hate my body I don't know why just am I can't stand the look of it naked I am to short and thin I don't let any one see it

• 8/9 out of 10. I'm cool with my body being naked when I'm on my own, tho I have some parts that I dislike - sorta like a love hate relationship with em

• About a zero.

• I'm at a 3 right now. I got stretch marks...