Am I boring in bed?

candi12
Am bit upset... I've been seeing a guy at his flat for a few weeks now... things going well I thought. .. not much in common maybe bur great sex. We hooked up again last night and after we finished in bed... he was getting dressed and said something along the lines of I didn't move much. ... he was getting a bit bored w mechanical. .. i think he said sex. I kinda thought. ... well he definitely like to dominate. ... has been on top every time I think... soo. ... I've gone along with that. We've both enjoyed it so far... so felt confused. No other guy has said that to me... anyone else been told that?
+1 y
Hey. . Thanks everyone. .. I get that I can be lazy in bed but the sex on tap situation w certain guys does get boring and predictable. .. I usually go along with it... don't know if anyone else geye that
Am I boring in bed?
4
4