Honestly do girls have just as high sex drives as men?

104755555
I think in trying to be politically correct we are trying to say women and me have the exact same sex drives but this doesn't seem true. Infact it seems men and women have a completly different philosphy as it relates to sex and relationships. When I see a women i think about her body. Its not like thats all i care about and it couldnt be further from the truth but its the first thing i realize. In talking to girls they seem to care much about physicle attractiveness but things internally like confidence attitude or something like that. I think about and crave sex almost constantly throughout the day. I dont believe in always acting on my urges if i did i would go isane. If girls and guys had the same sex drive though given my sex drive is similar to other guys we would be having sex non stop and pretty much do nothing else. Women dont seem to really crave sex in that way with girls I've talked to they say they dont really think about sex but more so emotional attachment. I love the idea of love and emotions but i dont crave it 24 hours a day i want it sometimes though. I think in the same way women dont crave sex it would be nice to have it but they really crave attatchment. So Im not sure whats going on with women but i dont think we want sex equally male testerone forces males to want to have sex and women have way less testosterone. Men have to have tons of sexual self control to function. I dont condone male sluts i think its wrong to sleep with a lot of people you aren't truly attached too but girls that sleep around saying they need sex as much as men is bs. Women do y'all want sex all the time 24 hours a day like me or am i right about the emotional attatchment?
+1 y
girls don't seem to care as much about physical attractiveness
4
8