Guys, Is it normal to enjoy safe sex with own sister if both the brother and sister are adult and happy to do that?

Anonymous
I am 21 year old boy and my sister is 19 years old. We both love each other and enjoy each other's company. I dont know when it had been started but We also sometimes flirt with each other. She is very open mind girl and sometimes changes cloths in front of me. Our parents are doing government job so they are mostly out of home. From last 2 years I am sexually attracted to her and stare at her many times especially when she wears small clothes or changes the clothes in front of me. She caught me many times and smiles at me. I want to make love with her. please Suggest me how to tell her about it.
22