Girls, would you like it if you're boyfriend slut shamed you?

Anonymous
okay I slutshamed my ex a lot. I called her a whore several times. She took my virgintiy at 20 and she was a huge slut before me as in having 5 sexual partners in one year and not dating any of them and having a threesome as well. I mean she lost her virgintiy drunk. And after she had a one night stand I was the one who picked her off the floor and brought her back to the dorm room. I mean she cared
for me a lot and worked to make
my first time extra special. She knew I had sexual ha cups and helped me work to get past them She bought lingerie and lit in candles in her room and gave me a lot of foreplay and only worked on pleasing me. She said I was the only guy who ever truly cared about her and she said sex with me was the best because I was the first man to make her orgasm. She said she loved me and we dated for two years and we had a very good sex life and we had sex a lot in our relationship. But her sexual history made me so mad at her that I decided to cheat on her so I could get even and then I cheated on her with 10 girls and when she asked why I said because you were a slut before me. I then broke up with her through text I am so happy I am done with her. I mean her sexual history forced me to cheat on her. So ladies would you like if you're boyfriend slut shamed you
14