Are there any other bisexuals out there struggling with their sexuality, and can a guy really be bisexual?

Anonymous
I think I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm a bisexual male. All of my life I've considered myself a "straight" guy. I've always been attracted to women, I've dated them, and I've had great sex with them. I'm not a feminine or effeminate guy, and I don't outwardly display any steoreotypical traits that generally make people think that a guy is "gay." Throughout my teen years and most of my adult life, I've jerked off to lesbian porn because I find two women having sex a huge turn-on.

All of that being said, back in high school I developed a crush on a male friend (we lost touch since then) that I never acted on. I had really vivid sex dreams about him, which I remember enjoying. I shrugged it off then as just another side effect of puberty, and since then I've never really felt that way about another guy. But I always had that nagging feeling of would I ever actually like being with a guy in a sexual way?

I recently came out of a long-term relationship with a girlfriend of mine, and those feelings from high school came back. Being single for the first time in a long time, I decided to try it out. I hired a male escort, and we went out for dinner and then back to a hotel. He had an amazing body, and the minute he took his clothes off and I saw his huge cock I got instantly hard. We gave each other blowjobs, which I really enjoyed, and then had anal sex. It was passionate, animalistic, and some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Now I'm just so confused. I didn't want to enjoy sucking cock, but I do. I didn't want to enjoy fucking a guy in his ass, but I do. But I still feel like I enjoy sex with women. And although I've watched gay porn and like it, lesbian porn (especially girl-on-girl oral) still turns me on more.

So I guess what I'm asking is, can a guy really be bisexual? I feel like both straight and gay people see being "bisexual" as a cop-out for those who are really gay but can't get themselves to admit it.

I'd appreciate opinions from both guys and girls on this one. Thanks!
2
6