What to do when girlfriend denies sex often?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I are both 19, in the beginning of our relationship we had sex at least once a week. It has now dropped to a whopping once every 2 months if I am lucky. I understand sometimes she has legitimate reasons to deny me but other times the excuses are just stupid. I honestly feel a bit neglected and it has me wondering if she is even attracted to me anymore. It's damaging my ego in a way that it makes me not even want to try anymore or that I'm not even worth the sex.

I don't want sex for the 'feel good' although that is a benefit, but I just want to connect with her and be able to be intimate. I've had to initiate any and all intimacy in our relationship, and as a guy I get that for the majority I am supposed to but not all the time. I want to feel like she is attracted to me not like it's just some chore.

Some reasons she has denied me:

"I didn't shave"
"I'm too tired"
"My stomach hurts"
"My head hurts"
And the one she uses the most "I don't feel well"
or I don't get any answer at all

When I get upset about her denying me of sex she gets mad at me asking me why I'm acting weird. Of course I am going to get upset after being denied for weeks in a row on several occassions. But I get over it and move on. When I try to talk to her about it she gets mad at me for even talking about it. So communication isn't really an option for me. I feel neglected, I can feel my self starting to get more and more depressed with every denial. And she has no idea because everytime I try to express being distraught about it she gets upset with me and starts saying things that make me feel guilty.

So what exactly do I do here? I've tried to stop trying and she shows no signs of interest.

Do I hit the gym hard?
Do I act oblivious to her next time she 'sends me signs'?

Please help! The longer this goes on the more I think about it and the more questions enter my thought process. I'm starting to get anxious all the time and paranoid in thought.
3
6