Girls: Penis size questions! Honest opnion please! What do you think?

Anonymous
Recently, I've talked to some girlfriends about penis size. I said that the average is slightly over 5 inches (also my size but they don't know) and asked which size they prefer. One of then told me she likes at least 6 inches. Another one laugh and told me the only guy she had sex with was her boyfriend, and he is 8", so 5 inches is too small for her. There was one friend that said that she really didn't care as long as it wasn't tiny and the other one wasn't very specifc, just said that she likes big dick. all this got me thinking so I thought it would be nice to come here and get some answers.
I know that a lot of people have asked this, I've read a lot of answers but I think its good to have new and fresh answers.
So, which size is perfect for you? What's the smallest/ biggest you have ever seen? Was penis size ever an issue in a relationship? And last but not least, what's the smallest penis size that you consider acceptable? ( By acceptable I mean that can give you pleasure, make you cum, get you there or any other expressions you might like)
5
9