Is my friend with benefits an asshole?

TheBlindAssassin
A few days ago I met a guy online, we're both 31 and we agreed to be friends with benefits since both of us are attached.
Last night I travelled an hour by train to see him, but when I arrive he gets called into work to fix something.
He tells me to walk to his place, I say it's 25 minutes away and his response is lol.
I take an Uber and when he shows up, he isn't friendly at all and impatiently waits for me to get settled.
When I ask if he could put music on, he says he doesn't have any which sounds really strange to me.
So we get in bed, immediately he starts ordering me around and won't even look at my face.
I'll admit that when he started fingering me, I really liked it but it stopped as quickly as it started.
After briefly performing oral on him, he comes and cleans himself up in the bathroom.
Suddenly he gets a text saying he has to fix something else at work, tells me to dressed and once again is impatient with me.
He drives me back to the train station this time, but when I try to make conversation he ignores me and says he doesn't talk much.
Even though he says good night, I ask him for a kiss but he looks straight ahead and says I don't do that.
I'm really pissed off at this point and say nothing as I get out of the car.
I start crying on the train back home because I was torn.
He treated me with little respect but I was attracted to him and he knew how to pleasure me.
I've had friends with benefits in the past and at least we'd make out because to me that's a crucial part of foreplay.
Is it because he's in a relationship that he doesn't want to kiss me?
Because I've only had this arrangement with single guys.
Anyway, I search our texts and he DID say he would kiss me once.
So I screencap it and say you lied to me, you said you would kiss me.
He hasn't responded and it's been almost a day now.
Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
+1 y
Yes, I'm aware that both of us are in relationships and therefore we are cheating on our SOs. I don't need anymore reminders or opinions about how we're both assholes, thank you.
+1 y
Yesterday I broke down after someone told me I need to stop seeking validation from others. Because it was the harsh truth that I needed to hear, and brought forth the real reason why I cheated in the first place. My father passed away last month after a long battle from cancer, and we were very close so it's hit me quite hard. He loved me so much, and I feel so empty now that he's gone.
Is my friend with benefits an asshole?
12
4