Guys, Why does my husband only want me when I act like I don't want sex? And if I initiate sex, he gets turned off?

Anonymous
My husband has complained in the past that we don't have enough sex, we do it once or twice a week. If I try to initiate sex and do it more often, like 5 times a week, and do more oral and be more adventurous, then he can't get hard and acts like I'm being a pest, and tells me that I'm being weird and treating him like he's just a dildo. Now I'm just irritated because I tried giving him what he wanted and I ended up feeling rejected and unappreciated. It seems like the only way to turn him on is to act completely uninterested in sex. I'm starting to wonder if most guys are this way or is it just him?
6