Boyfriend and porn?

Anonymous
So... my boyfriend and i dont have sex as often as we used to. I always want sex. He never does. But the thing is, he will go get off to porn no poblem. I already talked to him about it and he always has some excuse. We had sex yesterday evening. Then the next day he took his phone in the shower and got off to porn when im sitting in the next room. Like hello? dont you want the real thing? We only have sex when he wants too. I try to touch him down there and turn him on but he always says "stop". I don't know what to do. He thinks i "overreact". & no i am not ugly lol.
+1 y
He says "my sex drive has gone down" but will jerk off in the shower when im in the next room. he's 25...
+1 y
This is what he just told me... I don't know why sometimes I just want to do it myself I guess I don't know I'm a guy I can't really give a reason why it's just something I've always done I'm sorry that it makes you feel less loved but I'm not ever trying to make it seem like that you know i love you you can't be mad at me for playing with myself because it's just nature to me and also it's mine from day one lol don't get me wrong it's yours to love and I see where u are coming from but its mine.
Boyfriend and porn?
22
7