Girlfriends dad walked in on us having sex. What should I do. Please help?

Anonymous
Girlfriends dad walked in on us having sex. What should I do. Please help? yesterday me and my girlfriend decided to have sex, and we did it in the media room (I'm 18 years old) well she told me her dad was golfing today and when he golfs he doesn't get home til like 10pm, drunk out of his mind. He came home early this time and he was a bit drunk. I could hear footsteps getting louder and louder, so I got the worst feeling in my gut and I jumped off of her and ran into the next room (bathroom connects to rooms) when I'm in her room I hear a scream and I immediately know that its her dad because those were heavy footsteps, I put my pants back on but my shirt was off and he found her completely naked. He throws open the door to her room and he sees me and he yells "get the f*** out my house and don't ever come f***ing back!" I was well respected by him, kept his daughter out of trouble and got her more involved with her family. As I was walking out the door he took a swing at me but I ducked and he only skimmed my head. I've been dating her for 7 months and I don't know what to do? (ps. her mom knew we have sex and was okay with it and always talked to me about it and had her daughter on birth control, but her dad is a stubborn grudge holding guy. What should I do?
+1 y
Please answer.
4
6