I am Addicted to My Vibrator! Help?

Anonymous
So I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. Our sex life is normal, we have normal sex, anal, oral, and etc. but I have never been able to "orgasm" during our sex. It'll feel good but I can't get that climax.

Before I dated him I dated other people but it never lasted to where we had sex or anything. I was that young "want to have sex before marriage hopeless romantic" type before. So my 4 years boyfriend now was my first.

Before I dated him I would always masterbate, I discovered porn and that you can use a back massager as a clit vibrator at like 14 years old. I didn't date or have sex with my boyfriend till I was at age 21. So bassically thats 7 years of masterbating with fingers and a back massager.

My boyfriend says I am addicted to my vibrator, at first I was indenial but I thought about it and I am masterbating on average like the minimum twice a day almost everyday. But there was a handful of times where I would do it 3 to 8 times a day.

I was thinking of leaving the vibrator and buying a dildo so I could practice and figure out what can make me orgasm with just a dick. But it's so hard since my brain is use to the massager.

Any advice to anyone who was in my shoes or can help? Thanks.
I am Addicted to My Vibrator! Help?
6
0