Boyfriend basically can't have sex. Looks up nudes on the internet is this a good reason to be upset or dump him?

Anonymous
My boyfriend was in an accident around four years ago which left him paralyzed waist down. He gets random erections at times but not long enough to sustain sex. I've been with him for two years and was his first girlfriend after his accident.
I did and do have a lot of guys going for me but he was just so kind and smart no one else stood a chance. i do get hit on a lot and am by no means unattractive.
But it took him almost a year to initiate sex with me he told me it was cause he wasn't sue if "it would work" cause he hasn't ejaculated or anything since. He also is tired all the time and passes out in bed. What made me feel really unattractive was when i saw he had looked up girls im bikinis and saved their pictures. They were all big busted and im only a b cup which made me hate myself.

but here's the other side. My boyfriend sets an alarm for himself to wake me up for class, texts me good morning goodnight texts, calls me daily, shows and talks about me to all his friends and family, lets me go on his phone all the time ( I've never found him flirt, cheat with a girl he's just been looking up pics of nudes) tells me im beautiful and dont need bust implants (even though he looks up girls with big busts all the time and saves their pics) etc.

so he is good and bad. I border line hate him when i find shit he looks up and saves. I've considered dumping him multiple times. Should i be this upset? What are your thoughts on him?
15
5